Adipex-P is a prescription medicine similar to amphetamine. Phentermine stimulates the central nervous system (nerves and brain), which increases your heart rate and blood pressure and decreases your appetite. Adipex-P is used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity, especially in people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes. Phentermine is a weight management medication that’s used along with healthy dieting and regular exercise. Phentermine isn’t commonly used because it tends to have a lot of side effects compared to some newer weight management medications. Phentermine is a controlled substance because it has a risk of abuse and dependence. Buy adipex-p online
Phentermine is used with a doctor-approved exercise, behavior change, and reduced-calorie diet program to help you lose weight. It is used by certain overweight people, such as those who are obeseor have weight-related medical problems. Losing weight and keeping it off can lessen the many health risks that come with obesity, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a shorter life.It is not known how this medication helps people to lose weight. It may work by decreasing your appetite, increasing the amount of energy used by your body, or by affecting certain parts of the brain. This medication is an appetite suppressant and belongs to a class of drugs called sympathomimetic amines.
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once a day, 1 hour before breakfastor 1 to 2 hours after breakfast. If needed, your doctor may adjust your dose to take a small dose up to 3 times a day. Carefully follow your doctor’s instructions. Taking this medication late in the day may cause trouble sleeping (insomnia).
- If you are using sustained-release capsules, the dose is usually taken once a day before breakfast or at least 10 to 14 hours before bedtime. Swallow the medication whole. Do not crush or chew sustained-release capsules. Doing so can release all of the drug at once, increasing the risk of side effects.
- If you are using the tablets made to dissolve in the mouth, the dose is usually taken once a day in the morning, with or without food. First, dry your hands before handling the tablet. Place your dose on top of the tongue until it dissolves, then swallow it with or without water.
- The dosage and length of treatment are based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Your doctor will adjust the dose to find the best dose for you. Discuss the risks and benefits, and the length of phentermine treatment, with your doctor. To get the most benefit, take this medication regularly, exactly as prescribed, and for as long as directed by your doctor. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day.
side effects of Adipex-P
Dizziness, dry mouth, difficulty sleeping, irritability, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation may occur. If any of these effects last get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.Remember that this medication has been prescribed because your doctor has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects. This medication may raise your blood pressure. Check your blood pressure regularly and tell your doctor if the results are high.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, mental/mood changes (such as agitation, uncontrolled anger, hallucinations, nervousness), uncontrolled muscle movements, change in sexual ability/interest.
- Stop taking this medication and get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: severe headache, trouble speaking, seizure, weakness on one side of the body, vision changes (such as blurred vision).
- This drug may rarely cause serious (sometimes fatal) lung or heart problems (pulmonary hypertension, heart valve problems). The risk may increase with longer use of this medication and use of this drug along with other appetite-suppressant drugs/herbal products. Stop taking this medication and get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: chest pain, difficulty breathing with exercise, decreased ability to exercise, fainting, swelling of the legs/ankles/feet.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.