Buy Qsymia online contains a combination of phentermine and topiramate in an extended-release capsule. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant similar to an amphetamine. Topiramate is typically used as a seizure medication, also called an anticonvulsant. Qsymia is used together with diet and exercise to help some adults and children 12 years and older with obesity, or some overweight adults who also have weight-related medical problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure, to lose weight and keep the weight off.
This medication is used with a doctor-approved exercise, behavior change, and reduced-calorie diet program to help you lose weight. It is used by certain overweight people, such as those who are obeseor have weight-related medical problems. Losing weight and keeping it off can lessen the many health risks that come with obesity, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a shorter life.It is not known how this medication helps people to lose weight. It may work by decreasing your appetite, by increasing the amount of energy used by your body, or by affecting certain parts of the brain. This medication is a combination of phentermine and topiramate. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant and belongs to a class of drugs called sympathomimetic amines. Topiramate is known as an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug. buy qsymia online
- Because of the risk to an unborn baby, only doctors and pharmacies trained in a special distribution program (Qsymia REMS) should prescribe or dispense this medication.
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking this medication and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily in the morning. Taking this medication late in the day may cause trouble sleeping (insomnia). Swallow the capsules whole. Do not crush or chew the capsules. Doing so can release all of the drug at once, increasing the risk of side effects.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. To reduce your risk of side effects, your doctor may direct you to start this medication at a low dose and gradually increase your dose. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefull
- Dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, difficulty sleeping, tiredness, tingling of the hands/feet, constipation, and metallic taste may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Remember that this medication has been prescribed because your doctor has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: temporary difficulty concentrating/finding words/remembering things, signs of kidney stones (such as painful urination, fever, chills, pink/bloody urine), rapid breathing, fast/slow/irregular heartbeat, bone pain/broken bones, loss of consciousness, change in sexual ability/interest, unusual bleeding/bruising.
- A small number of people who take anticonvulsants for any reason (such as seizure, bipolar disorder, pain) may experience depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, or other mental/mood problems. Tell your doctor right away if you or your family/caregiver notice any unusual/sudden changes in your mood, thoughts, or behavior including signs of depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, thoughts about harming yourself.
- Rarely, topiramate may cause a very serious eye problem, generally within 1 month of starting treatment. If untreated, this eye problem can lead to permanent blindness. Get medical help right away if any of these side effects occur: sudden vision changes (such as decreased vision, blurred vision), eye pain/redness.