Rybelsus (semaglutide) are used for adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus to control blood sugar levels. Rybelsus has also been shown in studies to help weight loss, but it is not an FDA-approved weight loss medicine. Rybelsus tablets are a once-a-day tablet that is used along with diet and exercise. Rybelsus tablets work to lower blood sugar (glucose) levels by increasing how much insulin is released and decreasing glucagon secretion. This medicine also may slow gastric emptying after eating. Rybelsus is from the class of medicines called GLP-1 receptor agonists (glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist). Buy Rybelsus online
Buy Rybelsus online, read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking semaglutideand each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Take this medication with a sip of plain water (no more than 4 ounces or 120 milliliters) as directed by your doctor, usually once daily. Do not take it with any other beverage. Swallow the tablet whole. Do not split, chew or crush the tablet. Wait at least 30 minutes after taking semaglutide before you eat or drink anything other than plain water and before taking any other medication by mouth. For the best effect, you should eat 30 to 60 minutes after taking semaglutide. It is important to take this medication the same way with every dose. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- To reduce your risk of side effects, your doctor may direct you to start this medication at a low dose and gradually increase your dose. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
- Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of side effects will increase.
- Tell your doctor if your condition does not get better or if it gets worse (your blood sugar is too high or too low).
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Rybelsus: hives, itching; dizziness, fast heartbeats; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have
- inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using RYBELSUS and call your healthcare provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your abdomen to your back
- changes in vision. Tell your healthcare provider if you have changes in vision during treatment with RYBELSUS
- low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Your risk for getting low blood sugar may be higher if you use RYBELSUS with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as a sulfonylurea or insulin. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include: dizziness or lightheadedness, blurred vision, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, sweating, slurred speech, hunger, confusion or drowsiness, shakiness, weakness, headache, fast heartbeat, and feeling jittery
- kidney problems (kidney failure). In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting may cause a loss of fluids (dehydration), which may cause kidney problems to get worse. It is important for you to drink fluids to help reduce your chance of dehydration
- serious allergic reactions. Stop using RYBELSUS and get medical help right away, if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; problems breathing or swallowing; severe rash or itching; fainting or feeling dizzy; or very rapid heartbeat
- gallbladder problems. Gallbladder problems have happened in some people who take RYBELSUS. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you get symptoms of gallbladder problems, which may include: pain in your upper stomach (abdomen), yellowing of skin or eyes (jaundice), fever, and clay-colored stools
The most common side effects of RYBELSUS may include nausea, stomach (abdominal) pain, diarrhea, decreased appetite, vomiting, and constipation. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea are most common when you first start RYBELSUS.